The first season of Pitch Slapped began airing on January 5, 2016.  It follows a cappella teams from two New Jersey high schools that are mentored by some of the best coaches in the industry as they face off in weekly competitions, leading up to a championship sing-off. Cherry Hill's Stay Tuned learns under the tutelage of Deke Sharon -- who was the on-site music director for the Pitch Perfect films -- while singer and performance coach Diana Preisler guides Highlands Voices as they prep for their performances.
- Highlands Voices: One of the two main groups followed on the show. Coached by Diana Preisler.
- Stay Tuned: One of the two main groups followed on the show. Coached by Deke Sharon.
- The Rolling Tones: A group featured in "Will They Stay Two?".
- Chock Full of Notes: A group featured in "Will They Stay Two?"
- SoundXplosion: A group featured in "This is Aca-War!".
- Vocal Forte: A group featured in "This is Aca-War!" and "Deke Plays with Fire".
- Soulfege: A group featured in "The Cruella of A Cappella", "Rise of the Underclassmen" and "It A-Comes Down to This".
- The Leading Tones: A group featured in "The Cruella of A Cappella".
- Cat's Meow: A group featured in "Eliminations Begin".
- Edgertones: A group featured in "Eliminations Begin".
- Unaccompanied Minors: A group featured in "Rise of the Underclassmen".
- The Octaves: A group featured in "Deke Plays with Fire" and "It A-Comes Down to This".
Season 1 (2016)
|No. in Season||Title||Original Air Date||Production Code|
|1||Aca-Gods||January 5, 2016||101|
|Two rival a cappella teams bring in professional coaches to give them an edge for the summer season; the coaches have eight weeks to prepare the teams for the Summer Invitational.|
|2||Will They Stay Two?||January 12, 2016||102|
|The teams take on two new competitors; Stay Tuned struggles with their first choreographed song; Deke takes a chance with a new soloist; Diana may have to forfeit when a key team member does not show up the day before the competition.|
|3||This is Aca-War!||January 19, 2016||103|
|Stay Tuned learns half of their team will not be able to attend this week's competition. Meanwhile, Coach Diana takes a huge risk by giving the lead solo to an unsuspecting member of Highlands Voices.|
|4||The Cruella of A Cappella||January 26, 2016||104|
|The members of Highlands Voices decide to push back at Diana’s methods; Stay Tuned’s natural talent is threatened by a natural disaster.|
|5||Eliminations Begin||February 2, 2016||105|
|The stakes are high as the first elimination round of the Summer Invitational approaches; members of Highlands Voices continue to disagree with some of Diana; Stay Tuned lacks the confidence they need for their next performance.|
|6||Rise of the Underclassmen||February 9, 2016||106|
|Diana and the Highlands Voices will do whatever it takes to come back from their loss the week before; Deke and Stay Tuned plan a song that speaks to an iconic high school experience.|
|7||Deke Plays with Fire||February 16, 2016||107|
|Deke tries a new tactic and decides to play it safe in the semi-finals; Diana hopes to take her group to the next level with some professional help.|
|8||It A-Comes Down to This||February 23, 2016||108|
|Diana and Highlands Voices put everything they have into this week's performance; after highs and lows throughout the season, Deke’s group relies on their emotions in an effort to win the title.|
Season 1 (2016)
- Pitch Slapped Music available on iTunes
- Pitch Slapped Facebook
- Highland Voices Facebook
- Stay Tuned Facebook
- Pitch Slapped Twitter
- Highland Voices Twitter
- Stay Tuned Twitter
- Pitch Slapped on TV.com